Daily Archives: August 3, 2012
Hands up! Who wants to feel like a kid again? Really and truly?
Well this latest Comic Book App – Monsters And Superheroes – from the award-winning Duck Duck Moose Design should definitely do the trick.
Is it crazy to be a Golden Girl and yet be so in love with this great App for Kids? It is such a magical experience, especially when viewed through the eyes of a child.
I have been anticipating an App like this for my grandchildren – and for me, of course – for a very long time. Children love to create their own stories. And, the very fact that this App allows them to animate their characters is an absolute plus.
Here are some of the innovative features from Monsters To Superheroes Comic Book App:
Create and record your own animated comics! Put multiple scenes together to make a comic strip.
‘Monsters vs Superheroes Comic Book Maker’ includes 55 scenes and coloring pages with 170+ stickers. Splat! Ka-pow! Whizz!
MAKE A COMIC BOOK:
– Drag and drop multiple scenes to create a comic strip
– 27 background scenes: skyscrapers, space ship, the moon, wild west, ice cave, deep sea
– 170+ animated stickers with sound effects
– 29 crayons and 29 colored pencils
– Record your voice. Move the stickers to create your own animated comic!
– Tap the stickers to make their mouths move
– 28 coloring pages
– Featuring alien monsters, Super Dog, Big Foot, Captain Banana Man, Dinosaurs, Ninjas, and all kinds of fantastic superheroes and cute, fuzzy monsters.
– Save your comic books to share with friends!
And, in case you need further convincing, grab a look at the video below and enjoy the entertaining ride.
Duck Duck Moose is an award-winning creator of educational children’s mobile applications for iOS and Android. It was founded in 2008 by three friends who are parents themselves, and share a passion for children, music, education, design, and play. Duck Duck Moose has created fourteen top-selling titles: Wheels on the Bus, Old MacDonald, Itsy Bitsy Spider, Fish School, Baa Baa Black Sheep, Park Math, Word Wagon, Musical Me!, Puzzle Pop, Peek-a-Zoo, Draw and Tell, Trucks, Princess Fairy Tale Maker, and Monsters vs Superheroes Comic Book Maker. Wheels on the Bus won the KAPi Award for “Best Children’s App” at the 2010 International CES and was featured as one of The New York Times’ “Best iPhone Apps for Kids.” Park Math won the “2010 Best Kids’ iPhone/iPod App of the Year Award” from iLounge. The Company has won eleven Parents’ Choice Awards and twelve Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice Awards for Excellence in Design.